Vitamin B12 Injections
Vitamin B-12˟ (methylcobalamin) encourages detoxification of heavy metals, environmental toxins and waste products. It also supports brain and nerve health for mood support. Vitamin B-12˟ also helps lower homocysteine levels which may decrease the risk of heart disease and stroke. Many people have experienced the positive benefits of Vitamin B-12˟. Whether you are dealing with a hectic workday, challenging academic endeavor, or even a long commute that requires maximum alertness, these powerful injections may help.
Lipo-Complex Injections to Promote Liver Function
- Methionine: Is an amino acid that may help the liver process and eliminate fat. It also helps to relieve joint pain, chronic allergy symptoms, reduce UTIs, and improve memory.
- Inositol: May aid in the metabolism of fats, reduce cholesterol, prevent hair thinning and baldness, help eczema, relieve constipation, and has been used to treat depression and panic disorders.
- Choline: Maintains liver health and metabolism of fat to use for energy, helps increase memory, enhance the immune system, lower cholesterol, and boost antioxidants that help reduce free radicals.
- Pyridoxine (B-6): Helps lower cholesterol and homo-cysteine levels. It is also currently being used to help PMS, depression, ADD, nerve pain, migraine headaches, asthma, carpal tunnel, muscle cramps, arthritis, allergies, acne, dizziness, motion sickness, boost the immune system, and decrease urinary tract infections.
- Riboflavin (B-2): May help migraine headaches, increase antioxidants, help anemia, and increase energy.
- Thiamine (B-1): Keeps the brain and nervous system functioning optimally and promotes healthy skin, hair, eyes, and liver function.
- Carnitine: Helps turn fat into energy, lower cholesterol and is important for heart/brain function and muscle movement.
- Valine: Is a branched chain amino acid (BCAA) that helps promote energy, muscle growth, tissue repair, blood sugar regulation, prevent muscle loss, and provide the body with energy.
We have been in business since 2011 and have offices in 2 convenient locations - Corona and Irvine, CA. Walk-ins are welcome! We have been providing expert services to Southern California since 2011. Both offices have counselors who speak Spanish. Slender Me Medical is a proud member of the HCG Diet Council.