Amino 21™ is a high quality, amino acid formula to support brain function and muscle metabolism.*
• Amino 21™ is a scientifically formulated combination of 21 crystalline, free-form amino acids in the natural L-configuration. It provides all the necessary “building blocks” for the production of body proteins.*
• Free form amino acids are readily bioavailable and require no digestion by the body. They can be absorbed efficiently into the bloodstream and accompanying tissues where they can be used for cellular regeneration.*
• Amino 21™: m Provides amino acids that have a broad application for both mental and physical functions* m Act as building blocks for protein* m Supports hormone, enzyme and antibody formation* m Supports fat mobilization* m Supports healthy nervous system function* m Supports healthy body tissue structure and muscle development* m Benefits elderly, athletes and those with normal immune function* m Is ideal for those whose dietary intake of protein is below the U.S. RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*
• Protein is one of the most important elements for the maintenance of good health and vitality and is of primary importance in the growth and development of all body tissues including muscles, blood, skin, hair, nails, bone and internal organs. Hormones, enzymes and antibodies are all formed from protein.
• Amino 21™ is not produced from predigested or hydrolyzed protein. Each crystalline free-form amino acid is formulated separately. Amino acids in protein form require specific enzymes to break them down into individual amino acids. If free form amino acids are not available to make the necessary digestive enzymes, the body is not able to break down protein into the necessary free amino acids. Free form amino acid supplementation such as Amino 21™ requires no digestion by the body.
• Note: To facilitate amino acid absorption and utilization, a balanced vitamin/mineral supplement like DaVinci’s Spectra™ or Omni™ is recommended. Ask your Healthcare Professional for information on these high quality multi-vitamins.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Capsule Amount Per Serving Glutamic Acid 225 mg L-Glutamine 75 mg L-Taurine 75 mg L-Aspartic Acid 45 mg L-Glycine 45 mg L-Lysine HCl 30 mg L-Phenylalanine 30 mg Tyrosine 30 mg L-Arginine 22.5 mg L-Cystine 22.5 mg L-Leucine 22.5 mg L-Methionine 22.5 mg L-Alanine 15 mg L-Serine 15 mg L-Threonine 15 mg L-Citrulline 15 mg L-Valine 15 mg L-Histidine HCl 7.5 mg L-Isoleucine 7.5 mg L-Ornithine HCl 7.5 mg L-Proline 7.5 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule).
Warning: Individuals with PKU (phenylketonuria) or who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule between meals, 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner