A Larch Tree Extract Supplement to Support the Immune System Function and Microflora balance in the G.I. tract.*
• Arabinogalactans from Larch Tree Extract: m Are a good source of fiber* m Have a variety of beneficial effects on the body* m Help balance the immune response* m Are 2 times more potent than Echinacea*
Support the growth of friendly probiotic bacteria*
Support colon health*
Recommended for: Immune System Support
• Arabinogalactans support a balanced immune response and insulin levels within normal ranges.*
• Arabinogalactans support immune cell activation and healthy cell replication.*
• Arabinogalactans support natural killer cell and macrophage activation.*
• A healthy immune system can also counter the negative effects of free radicals that are produced in the body in response to stress, pollutants, toxins and from normal cellular processes.*
G.I. Tract and Colon Health
• Arabinogalactans work in the GI tract by activating immune cells.*
• Arabinogalactans support colon health by acting as a fermentable fiber to support growth of probiotic bacteria such as Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria in the colon.*
• Arabinogalactans contribute to healthy microflora levels that are important for GI tract health.*
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 (5 g) scoop Amount per Serving Larch Tree (Larix laricina) Extract 5,000 mg Yielding 85% Arabinogalactans 4,250 mg
Other Ingredients: none.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.
• Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 (5 g) scoop daily in 8 oz. of juice or water. Daily amount may be divided between AM and PM, or as directed by your health care practitioner. This product is sold to health care providers.
Call for any additional information or questions.