A dietary supplement to support the body’s absorption of calcium and phosphorous, facilitate chemical reduction of free radicals, and sup- port a healthy immune response.*
Vegetarian, gluten free, soy free. One Supplement. Two powerful ingredients!
• New research suggests that Vitamin D may support immune system function by supporting healthy cell growth.*
• Astaxanthin is a carotenoid well known for its ability to scavenge free radicals, and support a healthy inflammatory response.*
• Bone health*
• Cardiovascular function*
• Healthy cell growth*
• Immune system modulation*
• Normal management of oxidative stress*
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for maintaining normal calcium metabolism. Vitamin D3 is the active form and can be synthesized by humans in the skin upon exposure to ultraviolet-B (UVB) radiation from sunlight, or it can be obtained from the diet. Benefits of Vitamin D3
• Calcium Balance Maintenance of serum calcium levels within a normal range is vital for normal functioning of the nervous system, as well as supporting bone growth and maintenance of bone density. Vitamin D is essential for the efficient utilization of calcium by the body.*
• Cardiovascular Support Adequate vitamin D levels may be important for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges.* Vitamin D also impacts heart health by supporting the body’s natural cytokine production and vascular function.*
• Immune System Health Vitamin D is an immune system modulator to support healthy T cell and macrophage responses.* Benefits of Astaxanthin In addition to management of oxidative stress and supporting a healthy inflammatory response, astaxanthin supports the immune system for overall wellness.*
• Athletic performance*
• Cardiovascular health*
• Exercise and recovery*
• Eye and heart health*
• Immune system function*
• Skin health*
• Nervous system support*
Supercritical Extracted Astaxanthin is our superior quality astaxanthin. As a non-synthetic substance, it is produced by the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis using a supercritical extraction process to ensure that it is highly concentrated.
Supercritical Extraction is an advanced technology using CO2 to gently extract an ingredient from its natural source without applying excessive heat and/or chemical solvents. This process minimizes the possibility of structural changes or other unwanted byproducts and does not expose the ingredient to solvents, such as hexane or ethanol. CO2 technology provides excellent protection against oxidation.
The Supercritical CO2 process creates highly concentrated levels of ingredients. Supercritical fluid extraction (SFE) is far more efficient than traditional solvent separation methods.
Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 ml Amount Per Serving: Calories 10 Calories from Fat 10 Total Fat 1 g Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 5,000 IU Supercritical Extracted Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis) 4 mg Other ingredients: sunflower oil, natural flavors, Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols), rosmarinic acid.
Warning: Individuals taking more than 2,000 IU per day should have their vitamin D levels monitored. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 ml daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake vigorously before each use.