Behavior Balance-DMG™ is a phenol free dietary supplement to support balanced behavior, social interactions, immune system function and manage stress.*
Recommended to support:
• Balanced behavior and socialization skills*
• Stress coping mechanisms*
• Mental clarity*
• Immune system functions*
Behavior and Social Skills Support*:
• Dimethylglycine (DMG) has been reported to modify and improve behavior, eye contact, social interaction, verbal skills, mental alertness, brain function and may reduce lethargy.* It is a precursor to many amino acids and neurotransmitters that aid in brain and nerve function.*
• Betaine (trimethylglycine) helps support behavior, increased social interaction, circulation, normalize amino acid metabolism and liver protection from fat deposits.* Betaine is a precursor to DMG.
• Vitamin B6 supplementation results in a positive impact on behavior, better eye contact, less involuntary physical action and more interest in participation.*
• Folic acid helps in the metabolism of the amino acids used by the brain.*
• Vitamin B12 supports proper sleep patterns and production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which assists in memory and learning.*
Stress Management and Mental Clarity:
• Magnesium is a mineral that supports cognitive function and is essential for normal brain and nervous system functions.* Immune System Support*:
• DMG helps the body adapt to various forms of stress and sup- ports the immune system.* Three U.S. Patents on DMG have been awarded to DaVinci® based on 20 years of extensive research into the benefits on DMG.
• Zinc supports a healthy immune system and helps fight the formation of free radicals.* Available in an easy to swallow vegetarian capsule or a great tasting natural tropical punch flavored liquid.
Behavior Balance-DMG™ capsules also contain Vitamin E and L-Carnosine. These additional antioxidants help support the immune system and nerve transmission.*
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Capsules Amount Per Serving Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 16.66 IU Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl 50% and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 50%) 33 mg Folate (as [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid from 532 mcg of Quatrefolic® [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 266 mcg Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 10 mcg Magnesium (as Mg Aspartate) 17 mg Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 1.66 mg N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 133 mg L-Carnosine 133 mg Betaine HCl 67 mg
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take: 4-6 years old: 2 capsules daily. 6-12 years: 2 capsules, twice daily. Over 12 years: 2 capsules, 3 or 4 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: ½ Tablespoon (approx. 7.5 ml) Amount Per Serving Calories 20 Total Carbohydrates 5 g Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl & Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 30 mg Folic Acid 400 mcg Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin & Hydroxocobalamin) 10 mcg Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 30 mg Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate) 1.5 mg N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) 200 mg Betaine HCl 25 mg
Other Ingredients: glycerin, purified water, natural tropical punch flavor, potassium sorbate, n,n-dimethylglycine hydrochloride, malic acid, vegetable gum.
Suggested Use: Shake well before use. As a dietary supplement take: 2-6 years old: ½ tablespoon daily. 6-12 years: ½ tablespoon, twice daily. Over 12 years: ½ tablespoon, 3 to 4 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Product can also be mixed with a small amount of water or juice if desired.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.