About Beta Carotene
• Beta-carotene is one of a group of natural chemicals known as carotenes or carotenoids.
• Carotenes are responsible for the orange color of many fruits and vegetables such as carrots, pumpkins and sweet potatoes.
• It is an antioxidant, like vitamins E and C.
• Beta Carotene is also known as Provitamin A is important in the formation of bones and teeth.*
• Beta Carotene is also a potent antioxidant like vitamins C and E that helps rid the body of the “free radicals” that can destroy cells and interfere with desirable chemical reactions.*
• Beta carotene is converted into Vitamin A by the liver on an “as needed” basis and is water soluble (unlike Vitamin A, which is fat soluble) which means it does not build up in the body.
• Beta carotene also supports Vitamin A deficiency without any problem of toxicity associated with “mega” doses of Vitamin A.*
Beta Carotene is recommended for:
• Ocular Support*
• Immune System Support*
• Skin Health*
Supplements Facts Serving Size: 1 Softgel Amount Per Serving Vitamin A 25,000 IU (100% as beta carotene)
Other ingredients: soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, soy lecithin.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.