Dive into the realm of natural rejuvenation
PRP and Microneedling treatments. Harnessing your body’s own healing abilities and state-of-the-art techniques, these treatments are a testament to the union of nature and technology in aesthetic medicine. Discover treatments that redefine, restore, and reinvigorate:
1. PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) Therapy:
What is it used for?
• To achieve younger-looking, rejuvenated skin
• Diminish wrinkles and fine lines
• Minimize acne and acne scars
• Even skin tone
• Increase facial plumpness
• Hair re-growth
• And more!
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP), aka (The non-surgical face-lift), has become a very popular cosmetic procedure amongst celebrities seeking to treat a variety of aging conditions. PRP treatments are designed to boost collagen production to provide younger-looking, rejuvenated skin by diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.Commonly treated areas are the face, chest and hands. It is also used to reduce acne scarring and is commonly being used to promote hair re-growth in men and women. These results are accomplished by the production of collagen and growth factors from the patient’s own platelets.
Platelets contain growth factors which are released to accelerate the body’s healing process by promoting the production of new collagen and elastin.
2. Microneedling: Venture into the transformative power of Microneedling. This minimally invasive treatment uses fine needles to create thousands of tiny, invisible puncture wounds in the top layer of the skin. While nearly painless, this controlled injury prompts the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production, reducing the appearance of scars, wrinkles, and enhancing overall skin texture and tone.
Experience skin transformation at its finest at Slender Me Medical. With PRP & Microneedling treatments, your skin finds its path back to its innate vitality, elasticity, and radiance. Let’s embark on this journey of skin rediscovery together.